Women devote a significant amount of money and effort to preserving and improving their hair’s beauty. They cannot escape the possibility that their hairstyle will not fit their face after cutting.
Hair extensions appear to satisfy the needs of women who want to show off their natural beauty through various styles.
There are a variety of hair extensions available at Belady, but we’ll focus on this 24 inches bulk single straight hair, which has become the most popular in recent years.
Let’s dive right into the details!
About This Product
Beladyhair’s single bulk is 100 percent Cambodian human hair that has been gathered and checked by our quality assurance team. This procedure ensures that only the strongest, unprocessed, and healthiest hair strands are selected to create gorgeous bundles.
Although the texture of a single hair is not as excellent as that of double-drawn hair, people who prefer a natural impression may choose this single bulk hair.
You have come to the right place if you seek Cambodian hair. This great option is 24 inches bulk single straight hair, ideal for braids, wigs, and many other hairstyles.
Because 24 inches bulk single straight hair is made entirely of real hair, it has a very natural hue, generally black or dark brown. You will become more confident when wearing this straight hairstyle.
Moreover, you can dye and bleach this hair set whenever you want because it is strong as natural healthy hair. Now, you can let your imagination go wild with this product without worrying about harming your natural hair and scalp.
At Beladyhair, there are various options to choose from, with lengths ranging from 6 to 32 inches. This feature gives you additional options for hairstyles that fit your face. It is a regular fit for most individuals,
However, this hair set with a length of 24 inches will be best suited for those who want to be the most sparkling person at a party with a unique look.
The texture of Cambodian hair is smooth, delicate, and luscious. It is stunning in its natural state. The hair is exceptionally light, giving you a pleasant sensation.
You can wear the raw Cambodian hair wig with your natural hair because it has a texture similar to your own. You already know that raw hair is unprocessed and has not been chemically treated, so you may style it to match your hair texture.
The 24 inches bulk single straight hair is 100% human hair. According to Beladyhair, this hair extension will provide you with the greatest experience.
They will remove weak, damaged hair ends during manufacturing and leave only naturally strong hair ends. This procedure will ensure the hair bulk is straight and smooth without the use of chemicals.
This natural single straight bulk hair can last for up to several years. Its lifespan is also determined by how well you care for it.
Why Should You Avoid Choosing Synthetic Hair?
Choosing real hair is the wisest option for you. However, when you stand in front of synthetic options, consider these factors:
- This hair is made of fibers, making it heat-resistant. Curling and straightening are challenging, and you cannot dye them.
- It is generally brittle and dry, especially after being styled. Sometimes, it is so knotted that you cannot brush it softly from root to the tip.
- The hair at the tip is tangled and tough.
- It has a limited lifespan due to its sensitivity to environmental factors such as temperature, humidity, sun exposure, and air moisture.
How To Take Care Of Cambodian Hair?
Hair maintenance is not a simple task, and even natural hair types may be challenging to maintain. It’s simpler to take care of a Cambodian hair wig than to take care of natural hair. There are a few things to bear in mind, though:
- You’ll need to learn how to curl your wig, blow dry it, and avoid direct sunlight.
- Wash your hair regularly to avoid tangles. After you’ve washed your hair, blow dry it.
- You should wash your hair wig regularly. Use a little additional conditioner after shampooing to add luster and smoothness to your hair.
- To clean the wig, use a hair conditioner (natural hair shampoo). It is pretty fair and can save you a significant amount of money.
If your hair is too thin or you’re concerned that the hairdresser will harm your real hair, a Cambodian hair bulk is an ideal option.
Hopefully, the information we’ve provided on this page will assist you in selecting the ideal wig. Thank you for reading!