Cutting hair at home is becoming a trend among many young men. For one reason, just because they are too busy with their lives, or another is because the cost of cutting hair in the salon is expensive and while the budget is limited. However, in order to cut your hair as beautiful as at the salon and is not to be wrong with just a hair clipper or scissors, it’s quite difficult, and it is also the question of many people. Today in this article, we would like to give you a few notes and steps on how to cut your own hair black men with the simple hairstyle.
Main content to read
Some tips on how to cut your own hair black men
Cutting hair by yourself cannot be as nice and professional as cutting your hair at the salon. But if you repeat it several times, you will get used to it and manage to cut your hair professionally.
Cutting hair by clipper should be used for the simple hairstyle, so if you want to get picky hairstyles, it requires you to have a lot of experience.
Cut your hair slowly, avoid shortcuts from the beginning as the shorter the hair is, the more difficult it is to be fixed.
The most appropriate location for cutting hair is outdoors, not cutting hair in the home. The awkward hand of yours will make hair flying around the house. Otherwise, you can cut in the bathroom, and then you just need to clean up in a small space.
With already prepared guide combs, these combs have to be of a different length (usually from one- three) and the shortest is the length of the hairstyle you want to cut in the ear or the neck.
How to cut your own hair black men with a hair clipper
- Step 1: This is the simplest step (20 mm), you just have to put the longest guide comb on the clipper and cut, it’s like you are shaving, so you should be completely comfortable. Hands up without fear of error. In this step, you need to move the clipper several times so that the positions are even and equal.
- Step 2: You will use guide comb with shorter lengths, usually around 12-13 mm, to cut the ears and crow’s hair, because the hair in these areas will be short.
- The hair on the top of the head or on the roof: When cutting, you have to go hand in hand perpendicular to the ground, limit the curves because it is easy to make mistakes. You should pay attention to the border between the 13mm and the 20mm hair section to make adjustments or appropriate paths. Hair of this length is still long, so fixing them is very simple. You just need to cut so that the border does not make up the streak is. Because looking at myself very closely without seeing it, it will be difficult for outsiders to see.
- Step 3: Use the shortest to cut the edge of the ear. Just cut the two sides so that they are both equal and symmetrical. This is also used to cut the crown, put your hands in a straight line, check about 20 degrees from the straight axis, and slowly go up to the 12mm section.
- Once you have followed the above steps and according to the different strategies, it is very easy for you to fix your hair if you make a mistake. We only need to replace shorter strands for 2 long strings, keeping the shortest strings
- Step 4: This is also the hardest step, we remove all the tips to shave and create a border for the neck. You should cut the hair from low to a high area, and you can skip the road and then cut the two sides equally. On either side you can use a clipper, this area will not be too difficult for you.
How to cut your own hair black men with scissors
Prepare to cut your hair
- Step 1: Choose your own hairstyle: This is an important step when starting your haircut. Normally, you will want to retain your traditional hairstyle and just want it to be neater. However, considering that there are some minor changes to your hair, it is not a bad idea.
- Step 2: Preparing Hair Cutter Items: The regular haircutters will use the basic long, thin and sharp special purpose scissors. However, this type of scissors is more suitable for cutting other people’s hair than cutting their own hair. You can use some types of scissors with shorter blades, such as regular paper scissors or pruning scissors. Make sure they are sharp so that your hair is cut cleanly.
- Step 3: Choose the right comb: This is an indispensable tool in the way to trim the bang at home for men. It will help you to align and straighten your hair. A dedicated comb for the haircut is the best choice for you. However, if you do not have it, you can also use the regular combs with your fingers to pinch the hair.
- Step 4: Wet your hair: At regular haircuts, barbers also have to wet your hair for easier cutting and styling.
How to cut your own hair black men with scissors in seven steps:
- Step 1: Brush the hair around the ears and forward the face
- Step 2: Keep the long hair to be cut with comb or hand
- Step 3: Align the part of the hair you want to cut by hand or comb. The hair on your hand or comb will be your cut part
- Step 4: Cut the hair with scissors, remember to pull perpendicular or parallel with your comb or hand. Be careful not to cut into your hands. Keep cutting and pruning for beautiful hair.
- Step 5: Cutting the upper part of the head is similar to cutting in the ear. Please stop after a few lines to see your results. Always remember to pull perpendicular or parallel to the comb.
- Step 6: Use your hands to lift the bang-bang up, and then cut about 1-2cm. Always remember 2 principles, that is slowly and carefully.
- Step 7: Use a clipper or razor to trim your hair and finish your haircut.
These above are great experiences on how to cut your own hair black men we’ve collected from top hairdressers when they make their own hairstyles. Of course, all of these are still the most basic steps, and you need to know the simplest things to develop. Once you get used to it, you can cut all types to your desire. Wish you have a nice hairstyle with a clipper and scissors.